As important it is to find a therapist who is a good fit for clients, we believe that it is just as important to find a consultant that is a good fit for therapists!
Because we fully understand both the power and challenges of using EMDR therapy, we are passionate about helping EMDR-trained therapists work through those challenges and practice EMDR effectively. By taking on a non-judgmental and collaborative approach to consultations, we hope that therapists are able to freely propose questions and explore concerns
As a Certified EMDR Therapist and an EMDRIA Approved Consultant, Jenny offers individual and group consultations to trained EMDR therapists who are working towards the following goals:
- to meet consultation requirements for EMDR Basic Training (10 consultation hours)
- to pursue and obtain EMDR Certification Status (20 consultation hours)
- to build skills and confidence in using EMDR therapy
Her goal is to create a non-judgmental and supportive environment for therapists so that they can enhance their clinical strengths and build their confidence in using EMDR in their practice.
Consultations will include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Formulating strong case conceptualization
- Evaluating client readiness for EMDR Therapy
- Strengthening knowledge for knowledge and application of the Standard EMDR Protocol
- Selecting appropriate targets
- Exploring transference and counter-transference issues
- Addressing any clinical questions or concerns
EMDR CERTIFICATION GROUP CONSULTATION SERIES (ONLINE)
Fee: $540.00 for 6 sessions or monthly payment of $90.00 per session (GST included)
Maximum of 4 participants: minimum of 30 minutes allotted to each participant so that Individual EMDR Consultation Hours can be accrued in each session.
JULY – DECEMBER 2022:
MONDAY GROUP (10:00am-12:00pm PST) ** 1 spot left!
July 4th August 8th September 12th
October 3rd November 7th December 5th
TUESDAY GROUP (10:00am-12:00pm PST) ** 1 spot left!
July 12th August 16th September 20th
October 11th November 15th December 13th
· 1 hour via Zoom, scheduled on an as-needed basis
· The application of EMDR Standard Protocol and/or support with complex cases including Dissociative Disorders
· Consultation hours may/may not be accrued for EMDR Certification
· $180.00 per session (GST included)